A little effort actually doesn't go very far....
did my makeup, brushed my hair, made an effort to hide those glorious bags under the eyes (I even went through most of the day smiling! yes, shock) and I still got comments on how exhausted I look. sweet.
no matter.
i have discovered that people like to make random comments that make little sense. and me being me, i'll actually sit there and try to decipher them. when will i learn? and yes, DAFFNEE, i'm talking to you! and TED!
poop.
i'm full. I stuffed myself at the Keg. half-off appys after 9pm. de-LI-cious! *urp* excuse me.
no matter.
i have discovered that people like to make random comments that make little sense. and me being me, i'll actually sit there and try to decipher them. when will i learn? and yes, DAFFNEE, i'm talking to you! and TED!
poop.
i'm full. I stuffed myself at the Keg. half-off appys after 9pm. de-LI-cious! *urp* excuse me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home