March 29, 2006

BREAK TIME!!

Tomorrow, I have a paper due. So, today I left my practicum early to work on it. Now, I'm at a coffeeshop where my left foot has fallen asleep and is currently stricken by a severe case of pins-and-needles. I am sitting across from Fi, who looks like a complete stress basket. Boy, wait until she reads this.

I have already consumed a thermos of coffee, but that was at least 5 hours ago. I think it's time to ask the barista to fix me up with my tasty drug of choice.

On the plus side, I actually started this paper a bit early (as in yesterday as opposed to today), so I may get some sleep tonight!

OOOO!! But here's Daphne on MSN.............I'm excited.....sorry, paper.....

1 Comments:

Blogger She said...

Procrastination....can't live with it and can't live without it. LOL. It's a love-hate relationship I tell ya

11:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home