August 18, 2006

So, Mark called me on not posting on my blog. What can I say? I've been busy...and lazy. Most especially lazy.

Who knew it would be so much more relaxing to stay in one place for two weeks straight, as opposed to rushing off to catch a ferry each weekend? I start my commute to Vancouver in a couple of hours but my sister comes into town tomorrow morning, so that'll be fun.

Anyway, it's been two weeks since I've been back from Camp Goodtimes. Six years of volunteering and it's still fun. I had a great cabin to hang out with, which included nine crazy but "SUPA-HEE-LARRY-OUS" 11 year old boys and 3 fabulous co-skips. I even got to co-skip with Jacquie, which was TERRIFIC!! Maybe I can convince her to request being co-skips again next year. And maybe next time, I'll be quicker to go swimming in that lake!


A lot of fun things happened and I'm glad Jacquie brought her camera and took her usual 5 million photos. As per usual, the day we got back from camp, I came down with a little cold and had to rush off to a great wedding banquet (3rd year in a row that I've had to attend a wedding the same night I returned home from camp!). Of course, I ended up sleeping 12 hours that night.

Roly and Moses's wedding banquet was great. Good food, good friends, and Roly was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous. Her mom looked really happy, too. All in all, a really good time. I'm so happy for them!

So, I've been back from camp for two weeks and had to immediately fall back into the work/study grind of reality. That was hard, believe me! My first day back to work was the LONGEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! But that's the way it goes, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home