This is a bit delayed, but my dad and I were just talking about the International AIDS Conference and Stephen Harper's absence. So, I got all worked up about it again and I've decided to run with that feeling. But no rant...right now. Maybe later. But Stephen Harper SHOULD be criticized, the jerk-face.

1 Comments:
Stevie Harper? He's certainly not ideal, but do you have any idea what George Dubya is doing to America and the rest of the world? He is rolling back decades progress on the civil liberties, environmental protection, and international diplomacy. I used to worry that my children won't grow up to have a bright future. But now I am scared shitless about what kind of future we're going to have in the next decade, because of this one man's administration. Seriously. No joke. So I say, Stevie, ur doing A-OK, just please don't support the "war on terror".
Post a Comment
<< Home