Investigation Reports
No. Not the television news type of investigation reports. I'm talking Child Protection kind of investigation reports. Who knew they could be so annoying to do?
I finally got around to starting one. What Court Orders am I seeking?
It's just one mock case and I can't even remember the particulars of it. I sense a problem. I definitely don't look forward to the days of case overloads.
And half the time, I forget which Act I'm supposed to be referring to.
But don't worry! Your children will be safe in my hands...once I figure out what I'm doing...
I finally got around to starting one. What Court Orders am I seeking?
It's just one mock case and I can't even remember the particulars of it. I sense a problem. I definitely don't look forward to the days of case overloads.
And half the time, I forget which Act I'm supposed to be referring to.
But don't worry! Your children will be safe in my hands...once I figure out what I'm doing...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home