Mark, I see plenty of generic asian guys with glasses and a shaved head. But this "doppelganger" actually walked like you and made me bug my eyes out. So, really. Give me a little credit.
October 31, 2006
Previous Posts
- HAHAHAHA!!!You Are BatmanBillionaire playboy by da...
- Nikki and I had Eat-Fest II on Saturday.Oh, delici...
- I've been seeing Mark's doppelganger around campus...
- Happy Thanksgiving.I think I ate too much this wee...
- Cameron: "It's normal to want to be normal."House:...
- Hooray for adrenaline junkies.Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, M...
- A quick run-down of the great eat-fest Nikki and I...
- Pretty, pretty caffeine:
- The "case of the English Patient" poses some inter...
- Today's class actually gave me a headache. Maybe m...

3 Comments:
Sounds like a pretty slick guy, who's confident, assertive, in great physical shape, and probably extremely intelligent too, (not to mention modest!). I'd like to meet him, although if he actually stands right next to me, he'll probably just look like a silly dork.
It could also very well be that I'm actually in Victoria right now, but can't really be bothered to talk to you. I'm just saying. Annnnnnnnnyway...
I kid!
Can't WAIT to see ya for Christmas, Alex!
*nod nod*
Post a Comment
<< Home