September 24, 2006

A quick run-down of the great eat-fest Nikki and I indulged in (gorged on?)yesterday:

- After work, I picked Nikki up and drove like a maniac to Halso Konditori, a great Swedish bakery on Arbutus.
What we got: a bag of "Caramel Dream" cookies, rum balls, and a chocolate orange pastry square. And yes, we sat there and gobbled the goods down.



- Next, we shopped around on West 4th and bought some candy from the Candy Aisle before heading to Las Margaritas (yummy Californian-style Mexican food) and had dinner.
What we got: Deluxe quesadilla and a lime margarita (Nikki); Crab enchiladas and a peach margarita (me). Plus, two bowls of their tasty tortilla chips with fresh salsa. Very filling and very delicious.

- We walked to Chapters on Broadway and Granville, played our silly "book titles" game and with the extremely cute, sleepy-looking stuffies that were on display. Then, we headed back to Hell's Kitchen (on W. 4th) for dessert.
What we got: Hazelnut chocolate mousses, cranberry juice and iced tea.

Keep in mind that this was all within a period of 4.5 to 5 hours.

We are power eaters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Alexandra! Who knew you could eat so much!! I can just imagine you holding your stomach because you were so full. Although it does all sound so good. I can't wait to come to Victoria so we can go to The Keg!! Mmmm...Mushroom Caps...

1:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home