I was officially done classes last Thursday. Luckily for me, this program does not believe in final exams. I do, however, have one final paper I need to write. Of course, it's going in fits and starts, but that is the way it goes.
In other exciting news, it looks like I'll be staying in Victoria for the summer, seeing as how I managed to get a summer job here. That also means that I've spent the last day and a half trying to wrangle people into coming to visit me here this summer! So far, I've got 3 people who are pretty definite on coming: Daphne and her boy (that's one!), Ted and Shera. Now, it's just a matter of constant and annoying nagging on my part to make sure that they visit with me while they are doing whatever touristy things they plan on doing (Ted is the exception, of course...him not being a tourist, that is). That is the fun part for me, albeit not so fun for them.
In other exciting news, it looks like I'll be staying in Victoria for the summer, seeing as how I managed to get a summer job here. That also means that I've spent the last day and a half trying to wrangle people into coming to visit me here this summer! So far, I've got 3 people who are pretty definite on coming: Daphne and her boy (that's one!), Ted and Shera. Now, it's just a matter of constant and annoying nagging on my part to make sure that they visit with me while they are doing whatever touristy things they plan on doing (Ted is the exception, of course...him not being a tourist, that is). That is the fun part for me, albeit not so fun for them.

1 Comments:
Try getting the other girls to go too! =) Then you can find a tea place for us to all chill. hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home