It's been close a few times (including last night and tonight), but so far, I've managed to stick to my goal of not having to pull any all-nighters this semester! Folks, it's never been done before!
November 08, 2006
Previous Posts
- My feet look particularly large, today.
- Gee, I don't even know today's date. Yup, it's tha...
- Mark, I see plenty of generic asian guys with glas...
- HAHAHAHA!!!You Are BatmanBillionaire playboy by da...
- Nikki and I had Eat-Fest II on Saturday.Oh, delici...
- I've been seeing Mark's doppelganger around campus...
- Happy Thanksgiving.I think I ate too much this wee...
- Cameron: "It's normal to want to be normal."House:...
- Hooray for adrenaline junkies.Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, M...
- A quick run-down of the great eat-fest Nikki and I...

1 Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is a very good goal set out by yourself, and I for one am very glad you accomplished it! Yay for Alex!
Post a Comment
<< Home