Happy New Year.
I wonder what this year will bring? The beginning of the end of 2006 was tinged with some annoyance, but that passed and I'll give the benefit of the doubt and see how the year unfolds in certain areas of my life. However, the annoyance that I've encountered in the beginning of the new year will not pass quite so quickly, nor will I be able to give myself the benefit of the doubt in this area in the future: MY CAR WAS TOWED!! Paying that ticket will hurt. Dammit, who knew reading signs (or rather, NOT reading them properly) would be so annoying??
I wonder what this year will bring? The beginning of the end of 2006 was tinged with some annoyance, but that passed and I'll give the benefit of the doubt and see how the year unfolds in certain areas of my life. However, the annoyance that I've encountered in the beginning of the new year will not pass quite so quickly, nor will I be able to give myself the benefit of the doubt in this area in the future: MY CAR WAS TOWED!! Paying that ticket will hurt. Dammit, who knew reading signs (or rather, NOT reading them properly) would be so annoying??

1 Comments:
OH NO!!!!!!!!!! That is really annoying. Poor you.
Post a Comment
<< Home