Number of consecutive shitty weekends: 2.
February 05, 2007
Previous Posts
- I am NOT a morning person!!!Getting up at 6am for ...
- I got a wicked new kitschy watch!!That's right! Th...
- Happy New Year.I wonder what this year will bring?...
- So....the semester in retrospect: What a lot of wo...
- Digging through the bag like the busy on-the-go la...
- It's been close a few times (including last night ...
- My feet look particularly large, today.
- Gee, I don't even know today's date. Yup, it's tha...
- Mark, I see plenty of generic asian guys with glas...
- HAHAHAHA!!!You Are BatmanBillionaire playboy by da...

4 Comments:
I hope this weekend was better than your last couple of them. Next time you are in town...I am thinking coffee? Great.
for shame! it's been a month
you call this a blog???
what kinda mickey mouse operation are you running here? =)
Unlike Mark, I sympathize.
Mark, be nice.
so um. *shrug
Post a Comment
<< Home